Come and join the amazing team at the Harlequin Theatre and Cinema!
Our friendly and dedicated team are searching for casual Duty Manager to provide weekend and evening management of our busy Front of House. You will be working in the lovely surroundings of the Harlequin Theatre & Cinema and provide cover for planned and unscheduled absences.
As a casual Duty Manager, you will undertake and maintain a management presence Front of House and be the main liaison for all guest enquiries. You will also be overseeing the stewarding team during your duty.
About the person:
- You must be able to demonstrate experience of providing excellent customer service
- You will have experience in duty management
- You can work in a fast-paced environment
- You must have the ability to work as a team and individually
- You must also have good availability at weekend and evenings, and a flexible approach to working
- You will be highly motivated and capable
- Are capable of working well on your own and as be a supportive member of a team
- Adaptable to the task in hand and willing to learn
- You are confident to make process improvement suggestions where necessary
If any of the above appeals and you feel you are the right person to undertake a challenging but rewarding position, then we would like to hear from you!
Closing Date: 9th May 2021 @ 23:59
Values and Behaviours
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change.
Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.
For any further information about the role, please e-mail email@example.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, supporting the guaranteed interview scheme for disabled and ex-armed forces candidates, who meet the essential criteria for the role.
See 'Who we are' as a council, to find out more about us.