Senior Admin Support Officer
Location – Stevenage
Salary £20,903 progressing to £25,481 pa (pro rata for part time)
22.5hrs Hours per week
Fixed Term Contract to March 2022
Adult Care Services Assistive Technology team has recently completed a Proof of Concept pilot to test out new emerging digitally-enabled assistive technology (AT) solutions. Members and the ACS Management Board has now endorsed a locality rollout of AT across East and North Herts in the first instance. This is an exciting time for ACS to be able to design and implement a bespoke and modern AT offer that can be incorporated as an integral part of a person’s care plan.
Please be aware that this post will be required to work from Home until at least December 2021.
The AT Team is looking for an experienced administrator to support our project team.
The main responsibilities of the role will be
- Organising Multi Agency meetings
- Updating Yammer and the Intranet
- Manage Smart Survey
- Data collation and management
The successful applicant will have
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel Skills
- Working Knowledge of ACSIS, Controcc and Business Objects is desirable.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
Closing Date 7th May
Interviews W/C 17th and 24th May
Please contact Caron Corrin on 01438 843 389 for an informal discussion about the role.