Grade A (SCP 1) £18,092 (pro-rata)
15 hours per week (3.30-6.30pm) 52 weeks per year
We currently have a vacancy for a cleaner to work alongside our established team. You will have responsibility for providing a clean and hygienic school environment which meets specified cleaning standards.
The post is for 15 hours per week, 3.30-6.30pm, Monday to Friday. The role requires working outside school hours and during the school holidays. The post is permanent.
Application details are available from our school website or contact Suzannah Dykes in the school office by telephone or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 7th May 2021.
Our Lady of Lourdes is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- CES Monitoring Form
- CES Notes to Applicants
- CES Rehabilitation of Offenders
- CES Support Staff Application Form 2019
- CES Teaching Staff Application Form 2019
- Churchtown Non-Teaching Application Form
- LDST Application Form
- Non-Teaching Application Form
- St Michael's Non-Teaching Application
- Teaching Application Form
- Cleaner Job Description