Full Time Fixed Term Contract; Grade 6, NL18-NL24 - £24,982 - £28,672 Per annum
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Café Manager to work in our new Cafe in Cantley Park in Wokingham, organising daily operations and managing staff to provide excellent customer services and care.
If you are experienced in the industry and want to be part of shaping a new business as it grows, to work in an environment where your ideas and contributions are valued and where you can work collaboratively to meet the business needs, then this is for you!
Your responsibilities will include :
- Manage day-to-day operations of the café
- Scheduling shifts
- Train new wait staff and baristas
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed
- Add new menu items based on seasonality and customers’ preferences
- Ensure all cafe areas are clean and tidy
- Monitoring daily finances
- Drive promotion and marketing initiatives
- Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
Ultimately, you will help maximise profitability, boost customer engagement and turn our cafe into a favorite local spot.
Closing date: 28th May 2021
Interview date: 3rd June 2021 (subject to change)
For more information or if you have questions regarding this post, please contact Anna Wijkman on email@example.com or telephone : 07769 958453
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates for this role will be subject to Disclosure & Brring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks. Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.