Salary: Teachers' Pay Scale (TMS/UPS)
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Full-time
Closing date: Midday on Monday 26 April 2021
How to apply: If you decide to apply for this post, please use the information provided and your own expertise to complete the application form, which can be downloaded from our website at www.ratton.co.uk/Vacancies and return to Mrs Barrow, Executive Assistant, at email@example.com by the closing date.
Who to contact if you have a query: If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Bamford, Senior Assistant Headteacher, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01323 514326.
About the role
We are looking for an imaginative and skilled Teacher of MFL (German with French or Spanish specialism) who is committed to our vision and virtues and driven by the desire to improve the life chances of young people. The job description and person specification in this pack describe what the post entails and the type of person we are looking for.
- An excellent induction programme for teachers joining the school.
- A strong commitment to professional development which will improve your leadership skills, develop your understanding of whole school issues and prepare you for the next stage in your career.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and well-behaved learners who respond very well to active and engaging teaching and work well independently.
- A strong team ethos across the department and whole school.
We offer an incentive package which includes:
- A comprehensive induction programme for new staff to the academy.
- On-going investment into your career development through appropriate CPD including leadership development.
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and other experienced leaders.
- Access to the Bike 2 Work scheme allowing up to 42% discount on the cost of bikes and equipment.
- Full use of an employee assistance programme supporting wellbeing.
- A fabulous staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast of tea and toast.
- Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare (affordable alternative to private health insurance).
- On-site parking.
- Enviable setting and extensive grounds.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Bamford, Senior Assistant Headteacher, at email@example.com or 01323 514326.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.