Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? Do you have catering or barista experience and love working in a fast-paced environment? Then this is definitely the job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individuals to join our hard working and fun team. The Harlequin Theatre and Cinema is a premier entertainment venue for the Reigate and Banstead boroughs, providing a packed programme of latest release Cinema, Theatre, Musicals, Live Events, Comedy, Business Facilities and a host of other activities split across our two performance areas and a number of function rooms.
As a casual catering assistant, you will provide excellent customer service whilst delivering the catering and bar offer of the Harlequin Theatre and Cinema to all customers, patrons and internal team members. You will be required to cover scheduled and unscheduled absences when required.
About the Person:
- The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service skills in a public facing role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Catering experience preferable.
- Barista trained preferable, but not essential
- Highly motivated and capable.
- Able to work well on your own and as be a supportive member of a team.
- Able to build relationships and influence.
- Adaptable to the task in hand and willing to learn.
- Confident to make process improvement suggestions.
You will receive excellent one to one training in this role.
Closing Date: 25th April 2021 @ 23:59
Values and Behaviours
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change.
Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.
For any further information about the role, please e-mail email@example.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, supporting the guaranteed interview scheme for disabled and ex-armed forces candidates, who meet the essential criteria for the role.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.