MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To provide reception cover at Milton Grange, providing an initial point of contact for visitors and clients.
- Undertake administrative duties in accordance with statutory and departmental requirements including providing telephone cover and message service, process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Respond to enquiries and assist clients and members of staff at the reception point in the establishment
- Ensure that visitors follow procedures in terms of entering and leaving the building. Liaise with senior staff should there be any concerns regarding any visitor.
- Have an awareness of clients who may be vulnerable were they to leave the building unaccompanied – alert staff if there is any concern that this may occur.
- Liaise with operational and departmental staff, clients and other agencies as appropriate, sharing information as directed and ensuring Council procedures are properly followed.
- Maintain and update departmental information.
- Maintain all paper and electronic filing systems, including establishment of new files and preparing existing files to be sent for scanning.
- Undertake photocopying, scanning and fax transmissions, as requested.
- Support managers in maintaining property and facilities and their security.
- Attend staff meetings, supervision and training as required, including participation in the annual performance appraisal review scheme.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.