The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Revenues and Benefits Service is committed to providing high quality services to all of its residents. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Financial Assessment Officer to join our successful team.
Outstanding performers have the ability to progress through RBWM’s pay and reward scheme.
Short-listing will therefore be based on the level of experience against the criteria within the job description and personnel specification however training will be given. You will:
- Have a good knowledge of financial assessments for community-based care and residential care following guidelines set out in the 2014 Care Act. Be able to communicate effectively and courteously with members of the public and other council departments in writing, by phone, or in person.
- Have experience of processing adult social care applications and changes in circumstances.
- Have experience of the PARIS System.
- Be able to produce clear and concise written communication.
- Have the ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Be able to work both as part of a team and also on own with minimal supervision in a busy office environment.
- Have good IT skills.
- Be adaptable to change.
Much of the work will be undertaken by speaking to resident’s directly in person (including some visits) or over the phone so you must be customer focused.
The successful candidate will be working across various locations over 37 hours. Candidates must be prepared to work between the hours of 08.30 hours to 17.15 hours although flexi time is available subject to service demands.
For more information about the position, please contact Clive Wells, Financial Assessment Team Leader on 01628 683137.
Closing date: 18 April 2021