The employer for this role is Waltham Forest Services Ltd and not The London Borough Waltham Forest Council.
Waltham Forest Services Ltd is a trading company providing services for the London Borough of Waltham Forest including CCTV Monitoring, lettings and management, large-item collections, and much more.
We are looking to appoint a CCTV Operations Centre Officer to provide a professional, proactive, customer-focused service for the fast-paced, technology-driven 24/7 Operations Centre.
DBS and Police checks will be carried out on all staff – the role is dependent on these being satisfactory.
What we seek in you;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and be flexible to respond to service delivery requirements.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, using problem-solving skills and initiative to provide a customer-focused support service.
- Outstanding active listening skills - ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail and will be expected to maintain a high level of professionalism, care and integrity, ensuring a positive image of the company is promoted at all times.
- This post demands a high level of flexibility, a positive attitude and ability to adapt to changes.
- SIA accreditation in public surveillance.
How to Apply
Application Information The councils preference is for on-line application forms. However if you have a disability and are unable to complete an on-line application, please ring 0208 496 4227 who will be able to arrange an alternative. For more information on how to complete your application form, follow this link: Applying for a job at Waltham Forest Council
Click here for further information on the Human Resources recruitment privacy notice.