Working in a corporate setting to identify opportunities to deliver improved value from existing contracts and to determine the procurement opportunities of the future. Through consultation and collaboration with managers, teams and others, the post holder will help the organisation to improve and ensure effective allocation of resources. The candidate who would excel in this role may have a strong commercial background, with experience in procurement and contract management outside of the public sector, along with experience of commissioning and change management. Knowledge of procurement in a direct labour organisation, the leisure industry or over large spend areas would be beneficial.
We are committed to caring for our employees both inside and outside the workplace and provide a variety of benefits, such as:
- a generous pension scheme
- opportunities to progress and develop your career and skillset
- access to a range of health and wellbeing activities
- flexible working
- generous leave entitlement of 25 days (rising to 30 days after 5 years' service) and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- travel season ticket loan and a variety of other staff/family friendly benefits and discounts