Job Title: Business Support Officer (Safety Improvement Process)
Location: Herts Valleys Older People & Sensory Services, Apsley
Salary Range: £27,741 pa progressing to £30,451 pa
Hours: 37 per week
Adult Care Services is responsible for the council's older people, physical disability, learning disability and mental health services. The Older People Team works with adults aged 65+, as well as adults with dementia, by supporting them to manage their care needs. The Area Team also hosts the Sensory Services Team, which operates throughout the County and carries out assessments for children, adults and older people who are deaf/hard of hearing, have visual impairments or are deaf/blind.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, confident and highly organised individual with a proven background in providing excellent administrative support. A key element of the role is to co-ordinate and take minutes of complex meetings organised between family members or their representatives, partner organisations and Adult Care Services. You will work closely with the Head and Deputy Head of Service who chair these meetings and will also be asked to communicate with staff of all levels within the organisation and with our partners.
Experience in producing and analysing reports with the ability to coach, guide and support teams to deliver consistent, efficient and effective services are also core elements of the role.
Working under the line management of the Business Support Manager, you will assist with projects, changes and initiatives, working with the relevant key stakeholders as needed.
The specific tasks include:
- Link with partner agencies to research, monitor and collate provider activity, identify themes and statistics by quantity and quality of care delivery
- Organise, prepare, minute and distribute professional written feedback regarding provider concerns and practice quality meetings and the Safety & Improvement Process
- Create and distribute action plans to strict timescales, monitor for completion
- Develop, monitor and report on performance targets and indicators; monitor mandatory training of the business area, co-ordinate practice audits and guide others where appropriate
- Complete data analysis and reporting, on a business need basis, to deliver consistent, efficient and effective services.
Please ensure your supporting statement covers how your experience meets the above criteria.
For an informal discussion please contact Stan Williamson on 07914 081454.
Closing Date: 18 April 2021
Interview Date: 3 & 5 May 2021
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.