£27,741 to £29,577 per annum
We are looking to for a Compliance Coordinator to join our Residential Services team here at Arun District Council.
If you are looking for a new challenge, then we want to hear from you. You will need to demonstrate a passion for what you do, have attention to detail, care about how you do it and have a track record of delivering excellent quality services with a strong focus on performance and compliance.
Working for us will bring fresh challenges and the opportunity to grow and develop. One thing we can guarantee is that you will gain job satisfaction being part of our team and working to the Arun Cares competency framework.
It is important to us that you can manage multiple demands and able to self-motivate, whilst retaining a resilient and flexible approach to your work and have a willingness to contribute positively to team-working. The work tasks will require persistence, whilst building a good rapport with our contractors, clients and negotiating successful outcomes.
So, if you enjoy working in an environment where no two days are the same and you thrive working in a team that’s striving to improve our service and help look after our housing stock and our customers, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note that due to the pandemic there is some home working and some working from the offices, however the post will be based at the Civic Centre in Littlehampton.
In return we offer:
- Up to 26 days paid annual leave (rising to 30 days after 5 years continuous service) plus paid Bank Holidays - PLUS Flexi-Time
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simply Health Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it difficult to complete our application form,
please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application