PERMANENT: 10 hours per week
SALARY: £5,219 to £5,323
Monday evening and varied Thursdays
(Additional hours may be available for PT and or Classes for the right candidate)
Mid Devon Leisure is seeking knowledgeable and self-motivated people who can make every member’s visit an enjoyable experience by inspiring and motivating our members to achieve their desire outcomes through the consistent delivery of gym Journeys, personal programmes and evaluations.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Hold a current Level 2 and/or Level 3 Fitness qualifications and/or an NVQ or equivalent in sports and fitness/physical recreation
- You will need to be pro-active and outgoing to communicate with members by developing a professional relationship which will encourage them to come back and use our facilities’.
As a great team player, you’ll make sure our customers have the best possible experience – in terms of enjoyment, safety and housekeeping standards.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
The role will be up to 10 hours per week. Primarily based at Exe Valley Sports Centre in Tiverton, however there is a possibility of cross-site shifts at our other two centres in Crediton and Cullompton.
Mid Devon District Council is proud to offer an excellent benefits package to all of our employees including:
- A Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- CSSC offering discounts in shops, restaurants, cinemas, hotels and insurance benefits
- A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave, flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Staff discounts in our leisure centres
- Employee Assistance Programme and support offering a variety of employee wellbeing services to support a healthy work/life balance and lifestyle.
To find out more
To arrange a time and date for an informal discussion about the post, contact Nick Denslow (Duty Officer - Fitness) on email at: firstname.lastname@example.org