Class Teacher required September 2021
Pay salary MPS/UPS & Job shares considered
NQT contracts available from July 1st
St.Michael’s Primary School - rated by Ofsted as ‘Good’- is a warm and welcoming school situated in the heart of the Tilehurst community.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to help continue our journey to raise attainment and progress.
What we can offer:
- A welcoming and caring ethos.
- An experienced and supportive team of staff and governors.
- Excellent teaching resources and working environment.
- High quality professional development.
- A track record of attracting, nurturing and growing talent.
- Children who are confident and enjoy coming to school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Has strong ambition to make a difference for pupils.
- Is able to create a stimulating learning environment.
- Is able to play a positive and active role in our dedicated team.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact us on 0118 901 5550 or contact us by email; Head@stmichaels.reading.sch.uk
Application forms and Job description can be found at www.stmichaels.reading.sch.uk
Closing date: Monday 26th April
Interviews: Wednesday 28th April onwards
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service check