Holy Family Catholic Primary School, serving the community, is one of three primary schools situated in the Parish of St John Vianney, Halewood Knowsley. This successful, popular and inclusive school is a voluntary aided Catholic school within the Liverpool Archdiocese.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an inspirational, highly motivated and ambitious Deputy Headteacher to continue to work in our outstanding Catholic school. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic leader, who in partnership with the Head teacher, senior leaders and governing body, will play a significant role in the continued success and ongoing development of our school. You will be a practicing Catholic and an excellent teacher with relevant teaching and leadership experience. There will be a teaching commitment and dedicated management time.
We can offer:
- A friendly, welcoming community underpinned by a strong Catholic ethos
- Enthusiastic, motivated, well behaved, happy pupils who are eager to learn
- A track record of success
- A supportive, committed and dedicated staff
- Commitment to further professional development
- A supportive school, family and parish community and the support of a committed, focused Governing Body.
- A welcoming, well maintained, modern environment, with well resourced classrooms and excellent outdoor provision
- A genuine opportunity for shared leadership
- Support the vision for the future and have the ability to implement this vision in partnership with the Headteacher, Leadership team, Governors, staff, parents and the community.
- Promote, enhance and actively support our Catholic ethos.
- Have high expectations of achievement for all and be capable of securing and maintaining high standards of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- Have excellent teaching and communication skills, which will enhance the quality of education and management within the school.
- Have an excellent record of classroom practice.
- Effective leadership experience and a commitment to drive improvement.
- Have well developed organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding, keeping children safe in education, and promoting the welfare of children and young people. There is an expectation that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. Appointment to the position will be subject to suitable references and an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure check. Visits to the school are strongly recommended and a tour will be offered in line with current Cov-19 guidance. Please call the school office to arrange a visit.
Application forms and further information can be found on the school website : www.holyfamilyhalewood.org.uk, please complete the CES application form and submit with a letter of application to Mrs Jayne Wall (School Business Manager). Jayne.Wall@knowsley.gov.uk
Short Listing Date: Tuesday 4th May 2021
Lesson Observations: Wb 10th May 2021
Interview Date: 19th May or 20th May 2021