Early Years Phase Lead and Sendco
Required for September 2021
Salary Range: Main Pay Scale to Upper Pay Scale plus TLR2 and SEN allowance, depending on experience (£32,157 to £50,935 plus TLR2 of £2,873 per annum and SEN Allowance of £2,270 per annum)
Working Pattern: Full Time 32.5 hours per week, All Year Round
Contract Type: Permanent
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre needs a new Early Years Leader and SENDCo to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2021.
Our new EYFS Lead and SENCo will be:
- An experienced teacher with Qualified Teacher Status
- An outstanding classroom practitioner committed to working in a child-centred setting
- Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice
- A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team
- A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make the practice of the centre the best it can be
- A solution focused and positive teacher who is ready to take the next step in their career within a supportive setting
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain invaluable career experience in an ‘Outstanding’ school working alongside a range of professionals
- Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential.
- Join the Children’s Centre Leadership team, a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
- Work in a positive and supportive environment
- Grow within Ambler, with opportunities for training and career progression
Visits to the School are strongly encouraged. To book a visit please contact the school office on 020 7359 7628 or email@example.com.
Closing date: Midnight, Thursday 22nd April 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 23rd April 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 26th April 2021
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an enhanced DBS check with barred list check will be required. (Disclosure and Barring Service) Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations, the successful applicant will be required to declare.