Ambler Primary School is recruiting!
Outstanding Class Teacher
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Range + TLR responsibility (for the right candidate)
Actual Salary Range: £32,157 - £50,935 per annum
Required September 2021
Ambler Primary School needs an experienced class teacher to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2021.
Our new teacher will be:
- A good or outstanding classroom practitioner with at least 2 years experience
- A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team
- A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make their practice the best it can be
- A solution focused and positive teacher who is passionate about improving the outcomes for all pupils educationally and emotionally
- Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain invaluable career experience in an ‘Outstanding’ school working alongside a range of professionals.
- Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential.
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
- Work in a positive and supportive environment
- Grow within Ambler, with opportunities for career progression
If you would like to look around the school, there is a virtual tour on our website. Candidates invited to interview will be given a tour of the premises on the day.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 18th April 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 19th April 2021
Interviews: Friday 23rd April 2021
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an enhanced DBS check will be required.