Housing Operations Team Leader
Grade 8, £35,745 up to £39,880 per annum pro rata, plus an essential car user allowance
37 hours per week on a permanent contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the Council’s Housing Operations Team (In-House). As the Housing Operations Team Leader you will have the following responsibilities.
• To plan, oversee scheduling and the quality control of the responsive repairs service
• Provide supervision, leadership and guidance to motivate staff to deliver the highest quality service and reach performance targets
• Oversee the supervision and delivery of all trades
• Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations ensuring that safe working practices are not only maintained but embedded within day to day operations
• Ensure that repairs and voids are managed within budgetary constraints, to requisite timescales and to the highest standards.
Applicants should be suitably qualified in the field of Building Construction (HNC or equivalent) and should be accurate and capable of dealing with tenants, contractors and the In-House workforce in a pleasant and responsible manner.
Applicants must be highly motivated to provide quality assurance of all repairs and maintenance works and to ensure the highest quality service for the Council’s tenants. Experience of using computerised is essential and you must hold a full valid driving licence.
How to Apply
For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity please call Maddy Shellard Head of Housing 01455 255746 or Gary Upton, Housing Repairs Manager on 01455 255865.
To apply click 'Apply online' below or for an application pack call HR on 01455 255836 quoting reference: C41
Closing date 19 April 2021
Interview date: TBC
We welcome applications from all of the community.
Benefits include flexible working options, generous pension scheme and annual leave plus bank holidays.
Reasonable workplace adjustments are considered for all roles.