An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as an Apprentice PA to the Service Director of the Strategy & Governance department.
We offer an 18 month fixed term contract during which we will work in partnership with a training provider to help you achieve a level 3 Apprenticeship. https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator/
The role will include:
- Provision of a range of administrative and secretarial support to meet the specific requirements and processes of the Service Director and Strategy & Governance department.
- Efficient and timely diary management.
- A range of financial tasks using Agresso.
- Support the PA to the Chief Executive in meeting all statutory requirements.
- Liaise with colleagues as appropriate to maintain effective communication links.
You will need good communication and organisational skills but most important is a willingness to play a part in a busy department.
West Berkshire Council offer excellent employment benefits such as flexible working, access to a wide range of relevant training, local government pension scheme, family friendly policies, a range of local discounts and much more. You will also be entitled to a generous annual leave entitlement of 26 days per annum.
For an informal discussion please contact Sarah Clarke (Service Director) on 01635 519596 or firstname.lastname@example.org