We’re passionate about meeting our service users’ social needs are met, by working in partnership with their career professionals and other agencies and service providers!
We’re always looking for better ways of doing things. How can we make the most of our resources? Get vulnerable people back on their feet more quickly? Create new spaces our residents want to spend time in? These are just some of the things you could be looking at when you join us. You’re going to have a big impact on what we do, so you’ll be trusted to take ownership of your work. You’ll have time to immerse yourself in the community. To deliver better today. And to create a better tomorrow.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest.
What it’s like working in our team…
Based at the offices of Bracknell CMHT, you will work as part of a joint team, funded by both Health and Social Care. You will carry a caseload of challenging and complex cases and be expected to manage these within the frameworks set out within both Health and Social Care services.
Regular supervision, team and MDT meetings are held to support you and your participation is expected.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
- You will be supported to carry a caseload of a volume and complexity as designated by the supervisor.
- We will support you to work within and to the requirements of the legislative framework appropriate to a Community Mental Health Team, include Mental Health Act 1983, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014.
- You will work with the individual, their carers and their families to develop a person-centred assessment of needs and risks and from that, to develop care plans that focus on maximising the individual’s independence and autonomy.
- You will be encouraged to work in partnership with all internal and external professionals through effective communication.
The benefits you will experience are…
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and reliable person who is passionate about helping people and ensuring their social care needs are met, with a strong focus of keeping up with often changing needs of these service users.
To be confirmed.
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role, please contact:
Interim Service Manager – CMHT Bracknell Adults
As part of the Council’s ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process if a suitable redeployee is identified.