A vacancy has arisen at Northway Community Primary School for a class teacher in KS2 to start 1st September 2021.
The position is temporary in the first instance until 31st August 2022 and is full time.
The Governors of Northway Primary School would like to appoint an enthusiastic and caring teacher who is:
- Committed to ensuring children achieve their full potential in acquiring the essential skills needed in Reading, Writing and Maths
- Committed to raising standards
- Knowledgeable about the KS2 curriculum and the end of Key Stage expectations
- Able to inspire children and create engaging learning opportunities
- Experienced in working or teaching placements in Key Stage Two.
Applications from NQTs and RQTs are welcome.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An attractive, engaging and safe environment
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and happy children
- Training opportunities to further develop skills
- NQT mentoring to complete the NQT year
- Supportive colleagues, leadership team and governing body.
Please see the application form attached and e-mail completed to email@example.com
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 13th April. Only successful candidates will be informed. Observations will take place at Northway on Monday 19th April. Candidates will be shortlisted again following observations and successful candidates invited to interview on Tuesday 20th April.
Due to the nature of work the post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.