Required for September 2021 or sooner
1 year Fixed Term Contract
Hours and days negotiable
Our wonderful church school is looking to invite applications for the post of Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA). We are looking for a kind and dedicated HLTA who would like to join our lovely school as we continue on our journey of rapid improvement from our 2018 Ofsted grading of RI to Good and Outstanding.
At St John’s, our children really are at the heart of everything we do. They are happy, friendly, interested and interesting! Here at St John’s we are committed to building a professional and dynamic team who work hard and aim high, all within a context of love and care.
Do you have the skill, experience and vision that we are looking for?
Who are we looking for:
- A flexible and adaptable HLTA
- A Level 3/4 NVQ TA qualification
- Someone who is eager to learn
- A positive attitude
Application deadline 14:00hrs 20th April 2021
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 27th April 2021
In return, our team can offer:
- An empathetic and experienced leadership team with a wide range of expertise
- A firmly established ethos of caring for one another in our school family
- A commitment to professional development, and a belief in driving improvement
- A beautiful school building with an integrated Church – something quite wonderful to behold
- An opportunity to work with a wider professional senior team of three unique schools, all brilliantly supported by a trust who strongly value the individual school’s character, ethos and approaches
- Dedicated car parking and a staff well-being package
For further information or to request an application pack please contact Natasha Kirby, Trust Operations Manager: Email: email@example.com or Phone: 07538 539690
Application packs are also available to download on the trust website www.berkshireschoolstrust.org
St John’s and BST is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references