TA Level 3
Governors are looking to appoint 2 Teaching Assistants (Level 3) to join our very successful team of Teaching Assistants. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing the best education for pupils with Special Educational Needs and can provide the very best education support for every pupil. Applicants should possess relevant qualifications and experience suitable for working with children of primary school age and experience of supporting children with special educational needs is essential.
The role will require the following:
- Have experience of successfully supporting pupils Special Education Needs – a teaching degree or qualification and/or experience of working in a specialist provision is essential.
- A clear understanding of appropriate professional relationships and protocols when working with pupils and parents.
- A willingness to undertake additional training as requested
- An ability to work as a team alongside the Class Teacher and other Teaching Assistants
- A flexible approach to working
- A Warm and nurturing disposition
- Experience in delivering individual language, literacy, numeracy and social intervention programmes
- Excellent basic skills in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT as well as an excellent command of spoken English
- Administering first aid when necessary and completing all relevant paperwork.
36 Hours Per Week
Start date: As soon as possible
Fixed Term to 31.07.2022
Please complete the CES application form and CES monitoring form available from the recruitment website