Hatton Hill Primary School
We are a large two-form primary school situated in Litherland with a successful and popular Nursery.
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join the enthusiastic and dedicated team at Hatton Hill Primary. The Governors and Headteacher of Hatton Hill warmly welcomes applications to join our friendly, happy and thriving school.
We are seeking to appoint an energetic, skilled and caring professional to support a Year 4 child. The teaching assistant appointed will provide additional support for learning as well as supporting the development of social interaction and social communication skills. Knowledge of the autistic spectrum and associated strategies is necessary. We encourage applicants to look closely at the job description and personal specification. Applicants should clearly state relevant experience and qualifications.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic and committed to making a difference
• Has a proven record of working with children or the ambition
• Is organised, efficient and able to work in a busy environment
• Has a high expectation of care for all children and an understanding of school safeguarding requirements
• Has excellent communication skills at all levels, is a team player and has a desire to raise standards.
We can offer you:
• highly committed, talented enthusiastic and professional staff
• children who are eager to learn
• a commitment to continuous professional development
• a committed and supportive Governing Body
• a happy and growing school
Please note: Hatton Hill is advertising two 1:1 positions. Currently, these posts are fulfilled by one individual. If you would like to apply to either post or for both posts, please indicate on your application form and ensure that your letter addresses the requirements of both job descriptions/person specifications. The Ref number for the other post is: HHP/21/146078
The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau and a disqualification declaration. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.