Hours of work: Full-time Teachers hours
Working pattern: Full-time
Closing date: Midday on Wednesday 21 April 2021
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
Ringmer Primary & Nursery School, Harrisons Lane, Ringmer, East Sussex, BN8 5LL
Phone: 01273 812463
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
About the role
End of Key Stage Teacher
- Starting date: September 2021
- Salary Range £25,714 - £41,604 within the Main Pay Range - Upper Pay Range
Ringmer Primary and Nursery School is a one and a half form entry primary school positioned on the edge of the South Downs National Park, near Lewes. The school was extended in 2016 providing us with a wonderful learning environment; we are situated in fantastic grounds that promote multiple opportunities for outdoor learning and provide excellent access to sporting facilities.
Ofsted 2019 "Leaders place the well-being of pupils at the heart of the school. Staff are trained thoroughly to care for pupils and to look out for their best interests. Pupils in turn trust staff, and this creates a happy, respectful learning community."
We are looking for an inspirational and energetic teacher to teach a Yr 2 or Yr 6 class and become part of our forward thinking staff team. You will need to have a commitment to getting the best from all children and set high expectations to inspire excellence through motivation, engagement and challenge.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A highly capable and creative classroom practitioner
- Able to motivate and inspire children and has high expectations of what can be achieved
- Keen to develop professionally
- Both reflective and flexible
- Committed to securing only the best outcomes for our children
- Able to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships
Ringmer will offer you:-
- A friendly, welcoming and caring team
- Well-behaved, happy and enthusiastic learners
- Supportive and nurturing leadership
- A learning culture that encourages leadership at all levels
- Hands on and knowledgeable governing body
- An engaged village community
To start in September 2021
If you think you have all the above skills, we would like to hear from you and welcome you to our school. Please contact Kelly Cheesley on 01273 81243 in the school office to make an appointment. The Headteacher would love to meet anyone who is interested in joining our team to tour the school and discuss the opportunity.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain Enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau). For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.