Farnborough Road Infant School, Farnborough Road, Southport, PR8 3DF
‘Learning, Caring and Achieving Together’
We are a large, well established, caring and happy school with a Nursery and a Family Wellbeing Centre. We have a dedicated team of staff and governors who provide high quality education and an inspiring and stimulating curriculum whilst ensuring children have access to a safe, friendly and accessible learning environment
Required for September 2021.
The Governors of this popular school are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly motivated teacher initially in KS1 who is committed to the highest standards of teaching and learning within our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding classroom teacher
- Has a clear understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and Key Stage 1
- Experience of teaching in the Key Stage One
- Is passionate about creative teaching and learning
- Believes that you can make a difference to outcomes for all children
- Has high expectations for achievement
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Has energy, enthusiasm, a sense of humour and excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Is committed to the whole school community and is prepared to be actively involved in the extra-curricular provision of the school
Farnborough Road Infant School can offer you:
• Children who behave well and are motivated to learn
• A school that wants to provide the very best education for its pupils
• A caring staff team who will help and support your development and share good practice
- An enthusiastic and interested governing body and forward thinking Leadership Team
As an employee of the school you will have a responsibility for and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to Teachers Pension Scheme
Closing Date: Monday 12th April 12 noon
Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification are available to download from the links below.
Completed application forms to be returned to the Headteacher Mrs Jennifer Taylor or emailed to
Unfortunately, due to current restrictions, school tours will be only available for shortlisted candidates.
Interviews Thursday 15th April