Join our forward-thinking approach
Strength in people. Strength in communities. Strength in diversity.
At Royal Borough of Greenwich, we believe adults should lead as independent and fulfilling lives as possible. To achieve this, we take a strengths-based approach to understand our residents' needs and goals, supporting them to live as independently as possible. Our is centralised in order to offer services and resources at a universal, targeted and specialist level across Health and Social care.
We are looking for an autonomous and highly motivated practitioner who wants to influence practice and who is looking for a new challenge in the work place. We would value applications from keen, creative individuals who thrive on developing services and the profession.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to undertake comprehensive functional assessments / interventions, minor / major adaptations and moving & handling assessments.
- Experience of providing formal and informal supervision to Occupational Therapy and support staff.
- Be experienced and knowledgeable of relevant legislation with a proven ability to work with vulnerable adults in a social care setting.
- Involvement in multi-agency / partnership / consultative working, be aware of budgets and experience of carrying out lone assessments in client's homes / care establishments, care management and safeguarding duties including risk assessments.
- Have a passion for Research and Development
Royal Borough of Greenwich can offer you professional supervision, good terms and conditions, career development and a welcoming supportive team environment.
The post holder must hold a diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- 0208 921 3090
Occupational Therapy & Sensory Services Integrated Lead
Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volume of applications received.