The Governors of Trinity St Peter's CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational classroom teacher for September 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who: -
- is an ambassador for each child in their class
- is able to deliver Trinity St Peter's ambitious curriculum
- can create a positive classroom climate that reflects our school's vision and values
- is a reflective, creative and critical thinker and
- is able to share innovative practice with our happy, forward thinking staff
We are really proud of our school. We do encourage you to explore our school website: www.trinitystpeters.org to see what makes our school so special.
This position is from 1st September 2021 until 31st August 2022 in the first instance.
Unfortunately due to current restrictions, school tours will be only available for shortlisted candidates.
Applicants must read the job specification before applying.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.