Required for September 2021
Applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome.
Christ the King is a happy and inclusive school in the heart of Whitley in Reading. We have approximately 330 pupils, including an ASD resource.
We encourage you to come and visit, meet our welcoming staff and children and experience the ’family feel’ we have here at Christ the King.
We are looking for someone who is:
- highly motivated, cheerful and energetic
- able to plan and deliver engaging and challenging learning
- committed to the fact that all children can achieve
- supportive of our Catholic ethos (you do not have to be a Catholic to apply).
We can offer you:
- happy and welcoming children
- a friendly and supportive staff team
- a good programme of CPD, including a good NQT mentorship
- a strong inclusive ethos
- A commitment to a good work/life balance.
An application pack can be downloaded from the school website at www.christthekingreading.co.uk . You can also call the office on 0118 901 5434 to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th April
Interviews to be held the week of 26th April
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Relevant checks, including an enhanced DBS check, will be made before an appointment is confirmed.
“I come to bring you life; life in all its fullness.”