Farnborough Road Junior School
Required for September 2021
Class Teacher MPG
The Governors of this popular and successful school are seeking to appoint an
outstanding teacher to the staff. Recently qualified and potential NQTs are
encouraged to apply, stating their curriculum strengths on their application form.
Visits to the school will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
For all of our posts, we want teachers who have shown they are:-
Outstanding practitioners who still want to learn
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Great team players
- Passionate about working with children to help develop their potential
- Committed to the whole school community and prepared to be actively
involved in the extra-curricular provision of the school
- Committed to the safeguarding of children
We can offer you:-
- Children who are keen to learn and behave fantastically
- A school that is keen to continue to improve
- A staff team who will help and support your development
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong team who work closely together to
provide the very best education for the children of Farnborough Road.
Farnborough Road Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.