St Mary’s is a successful and over-subscribed, one-form entry Catholic School in the parish of Chingford, on the edge of Epping Forest.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced (min 3 years teaching), motivated, creative and enthusiastic primary qualified teacher to join our friendly and inclusive school.
The desire to lead a whole school initiative/development is an intrinsic part of the role. Our successful candidate will:
- Be firmly committed to promoting and enhancing the Catholic ethos of the school;
- Be someone with integrity, drive and determination, but also has empathy and understanding of the needs of our diverse school;
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven pupil attainment;
- Have proven, experience in a school (minimum of 3 years teaching);
- Be a positive role model with the ability to support and mentor all staff;
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills along with ambition, flexibility, good humour and a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Be self-motivated with high expectations of self and others;
- Energetically enrich the curriculum for all our children.
We can offer you:
- Children who have a positive attitude to learning;
- Supportive parents and governors who work together;
- Opportunities for further professional development.
Further details are available on our website: www.stmaryschingford.com. Visits are warmly welcomed. Please call to arrange your visit.
Please submit your CES Application Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding children and the successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS checks.
Closing Date: 19 March 2021 (12 noon)
Shortlisting: 22 March 2021
Interview Date: 30 & 31 March 2021