0.4FTE hours per week
Fixed term post for summer term, with possibility of becoming a permanent post
Required to start 19th April 2021
Salary: M1 – M6 plus SEN allowance
We are seeking to appoint a committed individual to take on the role of Inclusion Lead at our forward thinking, successful Early Years Centre. You will work with a strong Senior Leadership team and established teams of staff to improve outcomes for our nursery aged children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic individual who can lead Inclusion provision across the Centre.
- Have high expectations of children’s attainment, progress, behaviour and well-being and being passionate about improving life chances of our children.
- Have the national award for SEND co-ordination.
- Have excellent organisational skills and up to date knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Have experience of implementing strategies to successfully support children.
- Be an effective team member who is creative, energetic and will provide creative and inspiring learning opportunities for our children.
Norcot Early Years Centre can offer the successful candidate:
- An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work.
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
- Staff discount applies if child attends Norcot Early Years Centre on working days.
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
We welcome visits to the Centre, please contact us to make an appointment. For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office on 0118 937 5677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our website for more details: www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer
Closing date: 14th March 2021
Interview date: TBC week beginning 15 March 2021