Salary: £15,625 - £17,596 Per Year
The post is Permanent, 35 hours per week, 8am to 4pm, term-time only plus Inset days.
Required: April 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 Qualified - Early Years Practitioner, with SEN experience, to join the team our Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
- Have some experience of working with SEN children.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work.
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office on 0118 937 5677 or email email@example.com Visit our website for more details: www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer
Closing date: Sunday 21st March 2021
Interviews to be held: TBC week beginning 22nd March 2021