We are looking for an amazing teaching assistant to enhance our friendly team. The position will involve working with a specific child in order to support with their Social and Emotional Needs/ASD, as well as supporting other children in the class/Phase with their learning.The position will be with either EYFS or Key Stage 1/2 depending on the candidate’s skills and experience. Part of the hours will also be supporting the children at lunchtime. The candidate should be calm and caring and able to make a dedicated contribution to sensitively supporting the needs of all our children. Experience of Speech and Language and/ or ELSA would be an advantage. There will be the expectation to contribute to the Professional Development of other staff members by sharing your expertise and experience.
We want someone who:
- Has had experience of working with children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential.
- Has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience.
- Is flexible and can work well within a team sharing their expertise and learning with other staff members.
- Is dedicated and committed with a sense of humour and a can do attitude!
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy, friendly hardworking children and colleagues.
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development and gaining a wealth of experience and expertise through SEN projects.
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Saundh, Bursar, on the above mailbox. Informal (socially distanced) visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 12 midday, 15 March 2021 however, applications will be considered upon receipt.