Woodlands Park is a warm and welcoming school in the heart of the local community with committed staff and energetic and enthusiastic children.
We require a passionate and engaging teaching and learning assistant to work in year 1 to support a named child.
- Has experience of working in Key Stage 1.
- Has knowledge of good behaviour management strategies.
- Is willing to adapt learning activities to suit the needs of the children.
- Forms positive and caring relationships with children which motivates them to learn, grow and be confident.
- Shows initiative and the ability to be spontaneous and go with the flow!
- Is a good team player who is willing to contribute to the ethos and wider community of the school.
- Possesses excellent subject knowledge of phonics, reading, writing and numeracy.
- Has a sense of humour, combined with energy and enthusiasm.
- Shares our commitment to CPD.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact Tricia Knight on 01628822350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodlands Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Disclosure and Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Interviews will be arranged on the receipt of applications.