Do you thrive on a varied workload, going the extra mile to provide responsive business and information support to colleagues and external partners?
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Supply Management Assistant to join Adult Social Care’s Supply Management Team working alongside the Business Information Manager.
You will be working across the Supply Management team structure:
- Providing administrative support to senior managers, including minuting sensitive and complex meetings
- Assisting in the routine processing of data, including running daily reports and collating information to deadlines
- Processing support plans through to funding panels within agreed timescales
- Responding to ad hoc management requests within tight timescales
- Self-motivated and well organised, having the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
- Strong MS Office skills, with an eye for detail, accuracy, and consistency.
- A flexible, team player with a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.