The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative classroom teacher to join our team full time for the Summer term.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- experienced in working within Lower KS2
- passionate about inspiring curiosity and confidence in young children
- able to create an exciting, inspiring and creative learning environment
- flexible with a sense of humour
- committed to working within a team.
We can offer:
- bubbly and enthusiastic children who love learning
- a caring school community where the child is at the centre of everything we do
- opportunities for continued professional development within a supportive team
- a school that is committed to moving forward
- a whole school ethos where everybody is encouraged to ‘Aim High’
- RBWM Most Caring School 2020.
Application forms should be downloaded from our website www.hilltopfirst.co.uk and sent via email to Mrs Liz Hichens, Finance Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: applications will be considered upon arrival
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 1 March 2021
Interviews may be held remotely