We are looking for Short Stays worker to join our OFSTED rated Outstanding Service and a great opportunity to earn your NVQ Level 3 Specialist Care Qualification!
We appreciate that not every teenager wants our help but we are always there to offer them support when they need a helping hand in life.
ARC Short Stays Worker
We support young people who have experienced childhood trauma and we work with them and their families to help stop young people entering the care system. This work is carried out both in the residential home and in the family homes.
You will be part of a team of professionals (including educators and therapists) putting in place intensive care packages to help young people who have complicated needs, helping them to build secure attachments and become self-reliant.
- We would like you to have experience of working with children and young people.
- Excellent Communication skills and assessment skills
- Full UK driving Licence with use of vehicle for work
- You will be required to work shift patterns including weekends, evenings, bank holidays
What we offer:
- If you don’t already have your NVQ Level 3 Specialist Care Qualification, we will fund and support you getting this. You will attend your taught college days during your working time to assist your studies.
- You will get good support and training; clinical supervision and great job satisfaction.
* ARC stands for Attachment, Regulation and Competency and you can find out more information about the ARC framework here.
Closing Date: 02 March 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
For an informal discussion please contact: ARC Short Stays Worker – Lynn Stickings on 07580 744096