We have an exciting opportunity for an Intelligence Officer to support our work with services within Education. You will be responsible for supporting teams in the collection, collation and analysis of a wide range of data on services being provided to children and families. This is a crucial role, providing the intelligence needed to help inform service delivery and ultimately achieve the best outcomes for children and young people who live in the borough and access services from Knowsley Council.
This is a high profile, fast paced and challenging role which will involve supporting the development and delivery of an effective performance management framework that meets with Ofsted requirements and will be critically important in supporting and delivering the Children and Young People’s Plan along with other key strategies such as the Attendance Strategy.
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic person with outstanding data analysis skills and experience of working with data systems to undertake statistical data collection.
You will need to have excellent ICT skills with the ability to use data to measure the effectiveness of service delivery and be able to produce clear, concise documents in a variety of formats including reports on behalf of senior leadership.
You will be required to liaise with internal and external service providers to support the development of the performance framework and build effective relationships with colleagues across our Education Services.
- To interrogate the Council’s Early Years and Education System (EYES), extracting, collating and analysing large and complex datasets
- To provide statistical and other information to support management decision-making and to fulfil statutory obligations for the provision of information within Education Services
- To produce reports on all aspects of Education
- To support the development and delivery of high quality management information
- Play a lead role in the provision of information to meet the needs of external inspections and other regulatory/statutory requirements.
Your Skills and experience
- Experience of analysing datasets, benchmarking and creating performance scorecards
- Able to collate, analyse, interpret and present data and statistical information on all aspects of education, to support the effective delivery of our services to schools, young people and families
- Excellent ICT skills, including advanced user of Excel and experience of report writing
- Experience of partnership working, reporting and presenting to a range of different audiences
If you think you have the right skills to undertake this role we would like to hear from you. For an informal discussion about the post please contact Liam Griffiths firstname.lastname@example.org or call telephone number 0151 443 3364.
How to Apply
Please apply online by clicking the link below. Please note applications cannot be considered without the completion of the form in full