We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Specialist-People, Performance and Change to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Strategy and Commissioning team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
Job Title: Lead Specialist - People, Performance and Change
Salary: Grade 10 - From £51,427 up to £56,255
Hours: 37 hours - Permanent
What we’re looking for…
- You will lead the development of people, performance and change function across the organisation
- You will ensure customers and communities are at the centre of decision-making and performance management
- You will lead on the efficient management of data to ensure our services are targeted, effective and efficient.
- You will need a management qualification or be qualified by strong relevant experience
- You will have the ability to drive and motivate change through effective leadership
- You will have a good understanding of current policy and strategy impacting local government services, contract and project
- You will be able to think corporately and strategically
Please contact Kirsty Larkins on 01935 462744 should you wish to discuss the role in more detail.