An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Support Worker to join our Learning Disability Community Support & Supported Living service.
The position is available within our Supported Living scheme in Hailsham, East Sussex.
You'll be working in a team supporting clients to achieve new daily living skills to enable them to live as independently as possible.
You will need to demonstrate;
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to problem solve, work independently and as part of a team.
- An understanding of good practice and being a good role model.
- The ability to manage your workload independently, plan and meet deadlines.
- Your flexibility to carry out shift work.
- The ability to support individuals to develop skills, increase their independence and reach their goals.
We are passionate about our staff, which is why we'll do everything we can to help you to develop both personally and professionally throughout your time with us.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we provide a thorough induction and on-going support, along with excellent training opportunities, to help you reach your career goals.
There’s an exciting range of staff benefits too, from our in-house health and wellbeing services to fantastic discounts and deals from major brands and local businesses, across a range of retailers.
Never before has our work been so important to the people that rely on us being there.
Come and join us and make a difference!
If you wish to complete an offline application please could you send the completed form (which is attached to this advert) to email@example.com
You can find out more about working in Adult Social Care by visiting our recruitment pages.