At South Kesteven District Council, we want to change people's lives in meaningful ways by becoming the best District in which to live, work, and visit. And it's our people in TeamSK who make it all possible.
The post holder will work as part of a small team delivering a range functions which aim to improve the quality of the environment and support community confidence.
Core areas of work include: investigating a range of complaints associated with environmental crime (e.g. overgrown gardens, fly tipping, and abandoned vehicles etc) and neighbour nuisance /antisocial behavior (e.g. dog barking, neighbour noise, bonfires etc).
We are committed to caring for our employees both inside and outside the workplace and provide a variety of benefits, such as:
- a generous local government pension scheme
- opportunities to progress and develop your career and skillset
- access to a range of health and wellbeing activities
- generous leave entitlement of 25 days (rising to 30 days after 5 years' service) plus bank holidays and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- travel season ticket loan and a variety of other staff/family friendly benefits and discounts