Wokingham Borough Council is currently recruiting for an experienced Income (debt) Recovery Officer to be a key part of the Council’s Income and Payments Team.
The role will require you to take responsibility for recovering outstanding debt due to the Council mainly by telephone. However, other methods such as email, texts and letters will also be used.
The role will entail but not be limited to:
- A mixture of inbound/outbound calls
- Minimising arrears and maximising income collection
- Managing your own portfolio
- Taking enforcement action where necessary
- Working to targets and KPIs.
The purpose of the role is:
- To take responsibility for recovering outstanding debt due to the Council
- To assist and support the direction, priorities and plans for the service, making a positive contribution to the way the Council delivers its service
- To ensure processes and procedures are in place to ensure all systems are reconciled and that financial controls are in place.
Key Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:-
- Pro-actively support the team, and Customer Delivery Officers with income maximisation
- Provide a professional service on all debt related matters including Cashiers, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- To provide excellent services within a climate of continuous improvement
- Support the team to make the improvement/transformation agenda within the debtors unit to support services in meeting local and corporate objectives
- To assist and support strategies for the Council in the revenue generation/maximisation environment
- Promote, develop and manage effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with employees so that they understand the aims of the Council
- To respond to internal audit reviews and implement action plans
- Support the management of risk assessments.
Skills, Attributes & Experience required:-
- Excellent written verbal communication skills
- Ability to actively manage a mixture of inbound/outbound calls
- Previous debt recovery experience
- Ability to extract and assess important information
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Target driven to deliver a consistently high level of customer service
- Proven track record of being a fast learner (training will be provided).
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a key player in Wokingham Borough Council’s Income, Payments and Recovery Team. (Previous applicants need not apply)
Closing date: 11pm, Sunday 28 February 2021.
Interview dates: w/c 8 March 2021 (subject to change).
If you would like an informal discussion about this role, please contact Andrew Kupusarevic, Service Manager, Income, Payments and Recovery on: email@example.com or call on 07920 785784.
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.