BE BOLD, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, SHOW YOU CARE
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, high performing Team, in an ambitious Council that is always striving to move forward. Our Digital Services Team are changing in the way we deliver our service and are reflecting the new ways of working with the use of Digital, Data and Technology.
We are looking for a motivated and conscientious Network Lead that wants to make a difference by ensuring the network infrastructure that underpins our entire catalogue of services and applications across the council are maintained and deliver the best service to our customers, residents and businesses.
The Senior SharePoint Lead will report to the Senior Business Applications Manager within Digital Services and have accountability for managing the Councils entire SharePoint platforms. Build site solutions using standard functionality & 3rd party tools and support business adoption of SharePoint. Develop and support Enfield’s adoption of SharePoint and other MS365 collaboration applications in an effective way to bring efficiency gains across the business, evangelizing their use and maximising its functionality where ever it will provide benefit.
With exciting times ahead, we are reshaping the Digital Services Team and have created roles, to add value and to provide the best Service to our citizens.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
SharePoint administration support in a medium sized, complex enterprise environment.
Good verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow
Experience with SharePoint (on premise/online) administration and Office 365 administration.
Knowledge of Office 365 Teams/Groups functionality.
Experience of SharePoint Designer workflow capabilities.
Strong knowledge of SharePoint development and delivery.
Good understanding of installation, upgrades and fix packs
Deployment and ongoing support/development of O365 & M365 (OneDrive, MS Teams, SharePoint Online, M365Apps for Enterprise)
Experience working with Cloud Service Providers (Azure)
About you: we are passionate about placing our customer at the heart of everything we do, and our residents deserve exceptional customer experience from the Council. We would like you to hold that principle, be bold and enthusiastic. You will be someone who has a good understanding of change in a complex organisation, and has excellent communication skills,
Permanent, Full Time contract
MM1 £38,946 - £49,818 pa
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- You can build a credible career whilst delivering value to the community and helping those in need.
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
Our culture: We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working.
For more information please visit www.DiscoverDigitalEnfield.co.uk
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date - Midnight on Thursday 25th February 2021
To apply please click on the apply button below
This role requires that you upload 2 documents.
• A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
• Your CV.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Claire Turner, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0208 132 1024 or email@example.com