£18,933 to £19,698 per annum
Full Time – 37 hours per week
We are looking to recruit a Support Assistant to provide general support and assistance within the Revenues & Benefits Team.
You will need attention to detail and a commitment to customer service. You will be responsible for scanning and indexing incoming post, directing and responding to incoming emails. You will also download data files from secure websites. Due to the nature of the information you will be processing you will need to have a Basic Disclosure and Barring Service (previously CRB) Check.
Due to the current pandemic there will be some homeworking and some working in the office, however this is subject to change and it is anticipated that in the future you will work fully from your normal place of work which will be the Civic Centre in Littlehampton.
We offer in return:
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave (subject to continuous service) plus paid Bank Holidays, PLUS Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free membership at our local leisure centres.
- Cycle to Work discount scheme
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including free health checks and eye tests
- Training and Development Opportunities
Further information can be obtained from our website at www.arun.gov.uk.
CLOSING DATE: 7.03.21
INTERVIEW DATE: Week commencing 15.03.21
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it
difficult to complete our application form,
please contact the Human Resources Department,
who will assist you with your application