Fixed Term – 9 months
As part of our critical and ongoing COVID 19 Operations programme, we are looking to recruit a fixed term in-house recruiter to manage the end to end recruitment process to enable us to quickly onboard essential workers who are critical to our response and recovery within Wokingham Borough Council.
Working alongside our HR team, you will be operating in a fast paced environment and will need to have strong communication skills, engaging with stakeholders across the organisation, to develop relevant recruitment campaigns which will ensure high quality staff are recruited first time.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our Resourcing and Response team and you will be pivotal to the success of delivering our 12 month resourcing objectives to support our COVID response.
You will have previous experience of working as an in-house recruiter, in a pressurised environment, with strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement.
Along with your exceptional planning ability, you will have strong Microsoft office skills and experience of using an applicant tracking system to manage our end to end recruitment process.
- Demonstrable experience within in house recruitment / resourcing with proven objective interviewing skills experience
- Experience of writing good and attractive advert copy
- Proven track record of developing effective relationships and managing expectations of multiple stakeholders including agency management
- Well organized with the ability to plan work, cope with conflicting work pressures, establish appropriate priorities, and meet deadlines
- Comfortable with data and the ability to use this to drive insight that is valuable to business and people stakeholders
- Well-developed customer relations skills and a commitment to providing quality service and implementing continuous improvement
- Sound working knowledge of relevant employment law and HR best practices
- Excellent level of computer literacy and experience of using an applicant tracking system
Closing Date: Sunday 28th February 2021, 11pm.
Please note that applications will be reviewed as they are received and the advert may close early, should a suitable candidate be appointed.
For further information about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.