To undertake the servicing, repair, maintenance and inspections of a mixed fleet, comprising of cars, vans, HGV’s, refuse collection vehicles and plant owned and operated by the District Council.
Ensuring that the Council fleet complies with all relevant legislation and the fleet is kept to the highest standard of safety and roadworthiness.
We are committed to caring for our employees both inside and outside the workplace and provide a variety of benefits, such as:
- a generous local government pension scheme
- opportunities to progress and develop your career and skillset
- access to a range of health and wellbeing activities
- generous leave entitlement of 25 days (rising to 30 days after 5 years' service) plus bank holidays and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- travel season ticket loan and a variety of other staff/family friendly benefits and discounts