Salary: £25,714 to £41,604 per annum pro rata
Contract type: Fixed term
Working pattern: Full-time
Closing date: Tuesday 23 March 2021 at 9am
Interview date: Tuesday 30 March 2021
How to apply: Further details and an application form are available on our website, www.stpaulsceacademy.org. Unfortunately, CV's will not be considered.
Who to contact if you have a query: Dlewis@stpaulsceacademy.org
About the role
St Paul’s CE Academy is a thriving and vibrant primary school educating approximately 700 children. We are an inclusive church school, who are part of the Diocese of Chichester Academy Trust. We have a progressive and dynamic approach to teaching and learning. We aim to recruit a high calibre member of staff who is a team player, committed to achieving the highest standards.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher for a maternity cover in a Year 2 class for Term 5 and 6. Experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply.
You will need:
• A high level of classroom expertise
• Teaching and learning approaches that have high impact on pupils vulnerable to underachieving
• The ability to work in partnership with staff, pupils and parents
• A willingness to work within a church school ethos
• To bring vision and commitment to working within a fast paced environment in our popular and oversubscribed school.
In return we will offer you:
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• A significant part in the continuing development of our school
• A friendly, exciting, diverse and welcoming environment to all
• NQT mentoring package
Come and join our dedicated, professional team!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
The academy has a commitment to equality and diversity and encourages recruits from a diverse background to apply.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.