£24,893 - £28,017 + benefits + training.
3CICT have opportunities for enthusiastic IT professionals looking for the next exciting challenge as a Desktop analyst to be based at Pathfinder House in Huntingdon.
3CICT is part of a shared service strategic partnership between Cambridge City Council, Huntingdonshire District Council and South Cambridgeshire District Council and we have a number of Desktop Analysts across all bases.
Travel will be required for the three partner councils.
What we will be looking for you to achieve in the next 6 months
- Day to day hands on technical support on a wide range of hardware and software issues across the three partner Councils.
- Participate and contribute on various projects that continue to shape the future of Council Anywhere, utilising existing and emerging Technologies e.g SCCM, Microsoft Azure / Power Automate.
- Ensure Desktop related policies are accurate and up to date aligned with current working procedures.
- Working with Technologies such as SCCM/MDT/WDS on laptop imaging deployments.
- Opportunity to shape the Modern Desktop Environment.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in providing support within a Windows based environment.
- Sound knowledge on hardware and software troubleshooting techniques.
- Office 365 support and administration – Hybrid Environment.
- Excellent customer facing skills supported by technical skills and experience.
- Above all, a keen desire to learn and further develop their existing skillset and a champion to our Organisations Core Values.
- Hands on experience on Server Technologies such as Active Directory and awareness of Group Policy Objects.
- Networking concepts (TCP/IP / DNS / DHCP).
- MDM via Microsoft InTune / Comp Portal / Samsung Knox / Apple Business Manager.
SCCM (Application Packaging, Deployment, Reporting) or a desire to learn.
- ITIL Foundation Certification v3 or v4.
- Microsoft Certifications.
Training, support, and development will be considered for candidates who are able to demonstrate aptitude and capability that meets a large part of the criteria.
If this sounds like you and wish to find out more about the role, please visit our website 2nd Line Desktop Support Analyst - Huntingdonshire.gov.uk for a full job description and application form