This post provides support to the Senior Repairs Maintenance Officer in delivering responsive repairs works to the Councils housing stock.
- Inspecting premises to identify & diagnose faults
- Specifying remedial works including structural defects
- Instructing contractors to deliver work
- Reporting on contractor performance
- Overseeing delivery of repair works
- Monitoring contractor performance
- Completing H&S inspections on Contractors
Relevant experience of working in a similar role in a Local Authority, Responsive Maintenance environment, is essential. The successful applicant will also have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel packages as well as some experience in working with an asset management database system. An excellent understanding of building construction, including repairs and improvement works is essential.
How to Apply
Please complete your application by using the apply button below
Do not send your CV – only fully completed application forms will be accepted